Sunday, March 4, 2012

Internet Window Shopping

So one of my favorite weekend activities, okay...maybe not just the weekend ::blushes::, is to internet window shop.  What's that, you might ask?!?  Such an activity includes going to all my favorite fashion sites and filling my virtual cart with all my wants and needs, then chickening out and closing out the webpage.  I do it all the time.  I virually window shop for myself, my kids, my friends and my hubby, for bargins, for coupons, for blog sites, you name it.  Unfortunately, I have a severe case of buyers remorse (and hubby is probably quite glad for that fact) so I barely ever pull the trigger.  I'm a usual visitor of Old Navy, Gap, The Loft and H&M.  I have to also thank Ashley over at The Stauffer Shenanigans for my newfound f21 obsession! 

So, here's what I've been virtually shopping for (and drooling over) today... ::sigh::

Color Block Bikini (f21)

 Teal shorts ::dies:: with white polka-dot shirt and yellow accessories (Old Navy)


f21 dresses

 Love these gladiator sandals (f21)
 And of course...no internet window shopping is complete without picking out a thing or two for the kiddos...(gotta love The Gap)

For T (can you tell I'm a bit yellow and teal obsessed lately?) He would die over the shoes!

For B (my purple obsession lives on)...and love love love the "sleeping romper"

It's so much fun to dream about buying these fab items during the moments I'm filling up my virtual "shopping cart".  Then, I come back down to reality, wave goodbye, and close my computer.  It might be sick...but it's how I get my fashion "fix". 

Do you fill up your internet shopping carts??  Where do you shop?? Please tell me I'm not alone.

Don't forget my March Blog Swap.  Click HERE for details.

1 comment:

  1. I do that all the time. Old Navy, Victoria's Secret, and Gap for me and Carter's, Osh Kosh, and Diapers.com for the munchkin.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!