Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bloggy Lovin' ~ March

If you're looking for some new blog reading, you've got to check out these ladies!  I'm proud to present my March Blog Sponsors/Swaps.  They are definitely two blogs I freqent, and you should too! Thanks for swapping, ladies!   



Hey! My name is Jen and I'm the author and mom-tographer at Home for Three. As many Moms do, I started this blog when I was pregnant as a way to chronicle our adventure into parenthood. Now, almost two years later, we're still learning and having a blast as we try to keep up with our wonderfully busy toddler, Charlie.

Its not always pretty, its not always perfect, but its ours. Whether its a funny story, a new recipe, a way to save money, or a craftie idea, follow along as I do my best to build this home for three!



My mission is to find super vendors and out of this world deals while also supporting momtrepreneurs. I'll always be on the look out for fun ideas to share that you might wonder about. Activities, crafts, snacks, parties, etc... Wonder Mommy is to the rescue. My goal is to be a powerful and wonderful force of knowledge to all Superhero Moms (and Dads)!

If you want to sponsor/swap for March, don't worry...there's still time.  Email me @ klscherman at gmail dot com.  Get details on swapping HERE

Don't forget...if you don't have GFC, go follow my twitter feed @ RTP_inHeels (or click on the twitter button on the left of this page). 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!