Friday, September 30, 2011

Family Friday ~ It's the Little Moments

It's moments like this that I remember back when we were struggling to give T a sibling, when we almost gave up...  It was all worth it watching how much they already love each other.  I literally teared up when I turned back around to commence feeding B, after checking on dinner, and saw this... ::sigh::

And to top it all off, he did a great job too!  He was so sweet and gentle, saying things like "good job baby girl" and "isn't that yummy sweety".  It was priceless!  Mommy can hang up her spoon, cause T has taken over the job of feeding B :).  I'm so glad we were blessed with a sibling for T. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so sweet! Kinda makes all the tough times worth it huh? I am a new follower from Kidding Around Friday. Vicky @ www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is so adorable! Gives me the warm fuzzies. :) Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!