Memoirs of a Mama" blog for awarding me the Blog on Fire award! I'm so tickled I have so many lovely blog readers that enjoy reading about the adventures of our family of four. I'm elated to have 50 followers, and have a new goal of 100 ::fingers crossed:: I love these blog awards that are handed out from mama blog to mama blog. It allows us to connect to and read about more mommy adventures across the blog-o-sphere, and I just love following...so much fun! So thanks, Kim, for reading and recognizing me. I love your adorable blog too!
Now the rules for redeeming this award are:
•Write 7 things about yourself
•Pass this award on to 10 other bloggers
1. I'm an avid long-distance runner, but never ran competitively in HS or college. I love the half-marathon distance, but have also completely 7 marathons in my life, so far.
2. I'm a shoe addict. Most of my shoes come from Dillards or DSW.
3. I'm OCD, and proud of it. I'm a 1st child, so the perfectionism is ingrained. It's annoying to some (namely my hubby) but I embrace it, and roll with it.
4. I'm from Chi-town. It will always be home, no matter how long I live in OH. I will always be a Chicago sports fan, for life!
5. I'm deathly afraid of small spaces, and have severe claustrophobia!
6. I literally "laughed out" my second child during childbirth, never pushed once.
7. I love rap! I don't know if it's the urban in me, growing up so close to a large city, or what...but I just love rap. I like the back-beats, the words...not so much.
Blogs you HAVE TO check out:
1. Baby W is on the Way ~ my labor buddy and someone who I connect with through this motherhood thing.
2. Up to the Moon and Back ~ my TFASer who has been through incredible loss with baby #2, but is now struggling through the worries of girl #3.
3. Our Pregnancy Roadtrip & Beyond ~ Nicole and the going-ons of her and her adorable baby girl, Blake.
4. Growing up Geeky ~ the blog-famous Mama G and her adorable baby Carina!
5. Ash Rants ~ Ashley and her journey & success with an egg donor
6. Love & Lattes ~ Katie is so creative in her blog posts, and I can't get enough of baby Colin!
7. Growing a Foosa ~ fellow April '11 mama & fellow runner, with her picture-perfect family, and gorgeous photos! I very-much respect her frankness on topics, and her humor
8. Learning to Laugh ~ my girl Heather, and her two kiddos. She is hilarious!
9. My Organized Chaos ~ my bumpie turned IRL friend and her baby girl, Payton!
10. The How-to Mommy ~ I can't get enough of her tips, crafts, recipes, and funny stories.