Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TAT: What's in my Bag?

...baby bag that is. 

I can't remember the last time I actually carried around a purse.  Sad, really, but true.  I have to admit that I got a small thrill out of Melissa's newest choice for her weekly Toddle Along Tuesday.  I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with US Weekly, and one of their weekly columns is "What's in my Bag", where the mag takes a peek into the thousand dollar bags of the rich and famous.  I find it fascinating, and look forward to reading about the celeb bag contents weekly!  Although my bag is definitely not as interesting...here's what this mama of 2 carries around in her baby bag.  Yes, ALL of this crap was in this bag! 

Meet my Kate Spade diaper/work bag. 
  A look inside ~ View #1
A -  A plethora of random toys and teethers for the amusement of B whenever needed.  I just realized I had wayyyyy too many in there!  I cut down a bit. 
B - My most favorite gum, sugar free Extra dessert flavors, Strawberry Shortcake.  Great for curbing appetite or sweet tooth.  T likes it too.
C - Bib - of course it's purple!
D - Baby bow.  You never know when you might need a bow.  lol.
E - Boogie Wipes for my snotty (and teething) kiddos.  I have to admit I tend to use them as well.
F - A hair band for impromptu workouts or changes in hair style. 
G - Back-up snack for T-man.  Fruit snacks are always a slam-dunk
H - diaper changing mat that came with the diaper bag...purple...of course!
I - My blackberry.  Hopefully soon this will be an iPhone

View #2
A - Dollar bin vanilla scent (which I am obsessed with) hand sanitizer.  This is good when my 4yo insists he doesn't need to wash his hands because he "swears" he didn't touch anything in the bathroom.  Not a fight I choose to fight.
B - Wipes.  I tried the reusable container but the wipes dry out and it's too bulky.  Sorry environment.
C - exta pair of socks for me (don't ask)
D - My water bottle...love!  It's camelback or bust for this girl.
E - my Tiny Diner (obsessed!!!)  If you don't have one...you NEED one! 
F - Touch-up makeup (lip gloss & Oil control blotting papers...I can't live without them!)
G - My wallet
H - Diapers...size 3's (at least 3)
I - Work badge
J - A quick sun hat for B...just in case.
K - Aerobics schedule for my gym
L - My iPad (yes...it's also a Kate Spade case that matches).  I use it to control my ppts while I teach, and I read it at the gym on the treadmill.
M - gym pass
N - travel toothbrush and toothpaste
O - Make up bag
P - Formula holder turned Snack trap (oops...needs to be refilled!)

What's in your bag??  Link up and share your mama knowledge!









Don't forget to vote daily!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

  1. You have a lot more stuff in yours than I do in mine, but I don't carry it every day. It sits at home during the week unless I have to run out with the munchkin somewhere. Instead I have my gym bag and purse during the week. If I condensed everything down to one bag I'm pretty sure mine would look like yours!!

    And I had been meaning to ask you about your little placemat thing - I loved that when we met for lunch. I think I need to get one for Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm IN LOVE with my tiny diner! Love love love! My MIL has one too. We both freaking love it!

      Delete
  2. I love your bag. So cute (and you're so prepared).

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!