Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TAT: Photo Op

It was pretty difficult to pick a photo for this week's TAT @ Growing Up Geeky.  Instead of spending countless hours scouring my previous months and years of pictures, I decided to pick one from our recent vacay that makes me chuckle every time I see it. 

B adores her big brother.  It melts my heart whenever they interact...even if it's this way.  B was showing her big brother who's boss.  Daddy was the ref.  I call it "The Dig" :)

Come show off your favorite photo!


5 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!!! Nothing like sibling love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgsh this is the cutest and funniest thing ever! Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos that make you laugh are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed pretty hard once I saw this. Brings back memories with my younger brother and sister!

    -M

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!