Thursday, April 5, 2012

Siggy

I've been admiring the signatures of other blogs for months now.  I finally got it figured out.  However, I wasn't sure I wanted to use my real name on my blog, if I ever get my blog to the level I'd like (a girl can dream, right?!).  Although I like the original signature better, I have decided to use my bloggy pseudoname instead.  Is it lame?  What do you think?  Is it L.A.M.E?  I'm not much of a photo editor...I'm still learning.  I can also take the shoes away and add a heart in either case.  I don't know.  I'm torn.  Which one do you like....if any...or do you like my other siggy? 

4 comments:

  1. I like the full on Mrs. Monica. You should do a post about how you picked that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my bloggy pen name too in my siggie. keep the shoes, I like it, they make it more personal...KWIM?

    and I like Mrs. Monica too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE your real name siggy but I totally get the whole real name on blogger thing. the mrs monica one is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!