Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Maddox & A Quick Trip Home

This weekend we headed back to my hometown to help one of my BFFs celebrate the 1st birthday of her second son, Maddox.  As a bonus, we got to see all of my HS friends and their families, and spent quality time with my parents, brother and his gf.  I always hate the drive through Indy, but it's always worth it to get just a couple of days at home with the people that mean the world to me.  I was too busy having fun and catching up to take too many photos...but...here are a few:
 
My BFFs (and what I think are 3 hot moms of 6 total kiddos)!  I could not survive life without their love and support!  xoxo
 Birthday Boy!  Happy 1st Birthday Maddox!
 Marina planned a very adorable Dr. Suess-themed fete.  I wish I would have been more proactive with my photo-taking to get some more of the decor.
 Some of the kiddos in their make-shift "fort"
 My mama (aka Grams) and my boy, having a two-person parade.
 B joining in the parade fun (and yes, these are New Years hats)
 The most hilarious bed hed (and my icky profile)
 A quick photo of my little brother and B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!