Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Water Babies

On days when the heat index is above 100 degrees, there is no other logical place to be than the pool!  I have realized that I should have bought stock in sunscreen, as I apply it to my babies 2-3 times per day, everyday.  If I counted the number of times that I changed just our preschooler from clothes to swimwear, back to clothes, back to swimwear and back to clothes...I would definitely be in the thousands.  I believe it was 6 times already today! 

I have one little man that would live in the water if I let him (and he truly believes he can swim like Michael Phelphs...and he has a long way to go), and now our little peanut is joining him in her love for the water.  She's now been in the pool 3 times, and so far, so good!  I figured that it would be better to get her in the water to cool her off for 10 minutes here and there, than let her bake slowly like a rotisere chicken in her stroller.  As a mommy of 2, one being a 4 year old BOY, we have no choice but to get out and get going.  Here are a few pictures to mark the occasion and celebrate the gorgeous July weather!  Love summer! 






1 comment:

  1. stopping by from the toddle along tues. blog hop! Newest follower, hope you will stop by and follow me back! I have some great giveaways going on with low entries, check them out! Have a great day!

    ali
    www.ncbabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!