Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Toddle Along Tuesday & Commenting

I'm involved in Toddle Along Tuesday again this week, which allows those of us that have pregnancy/mommy blogs to find new and interesting blogs to follow regularly (see button to the right to join in!). Thanks Mama G & Kristin for hosting, and I love your latest pick! 

Also, blogger SUCKS right now, because for the last week or two it has not allowed me to comment on any of your blogs back!  So...if you've said you're "following me", just look for the IRun icon pix in your followers...and that's me! I always reciprocate! :) 

Happy following all! 

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! I love the name Brynleigh! So original!

    New follower from TAT and looking forward to your posts!

    -Danielle
    http://andrewlovesdanielle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've figured out this problem. When it makes you sign into google, uncheck "Stay signed in". That fixed the problem for me!

    Thanks for linking up to Toddle Along Tuesday at Growing Up Geeky and Our Growing Garden!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!