Friday, July 15, 2011
1. If you go to a playground and your child is being hit or pushed, remove him/her from the situation quickly, however, refrain from yelling at either the offending child and/or the parent
2. It is not your responsibility to scold other people's children, no matter the situation. Remove your child, and walk away!
3. Do not create a scene telling the other child/parent what you deem as "appropriate" behavior.
4. Do not run out like a raging lunatic screaming at a situation you weren't paying attention to in the first place and pointing the finger when it was clear you weren't watching your child to begin with.
5. If offender's parent is already diffusing the situation, let her handle her own child.
6 Just because your child/grandchild is the younger of the two DOES NOT mean he/she has no ownership in the confrontation/situation at hand.
7. If you are 60 years old+, you probably shouldn't be wearing a 2-piece bathing suit TO THE PARK!
That is all!