Monday, July 25, 2011

Milestone Monday

Happy Monday lovely blog readers!

This week B has been all about her feet!  She will poo-poo at her toys or any other entertainment.  Lucky for us, she has her feet with her all the time (lol), as they are hours of entertainment. 
 Oh, and we can't forget her thumb obsession.  Thumb and feet...and she's a happy camper!

 T had a very exciting weekend!  He attended his first monster truck rally with Daddy (Mommy and B refrained due to the noise, heat and fumes).  T is also now "free", as we finally removed the lock from his bedroom door.  We have such a good little boy that he really never even got out of his bed after we put him down for a nap or for the night.  So the fact that he can now get out of bed and get up on his own was a big step for him!  I think it makes him feel like a big boy, which is important as we transition from him being the prince, to sharing the spotlight with his sister.  So far...so good.  I have to admit he's scared the crap out of me a couple of times when I was either dead asleep or running downstairs on the treadmill, and he appeared like a stealth bomber.  I almost peed my pants!  But he loves the added responsibility, and I quite enjoy that he's not screaming my name in the morning, since we still share a room with the little peanut. 

3 comments:

  1. Awww, what sweet photos! You have a beautiful family!

    (visiting from tat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she loves to eat her hands and play with her feet, just like my LO!. :)

    Following back from the Tuesday hop. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    If you haven't yet, you should check out my 100 Follower Giveaway! Ends 7/27.

    http://brookiesbabybargains.blogspot.com/2011/07/its-here-100-followers-giveaway-ends.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby girls in those snap crotch onesies it is so easy to undo and get a lovely p-ssy view

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!