Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Halloween 2010 ~ Here Comes the Power Ranger

I love this picture of when my parents (Grams & Granddad) visited, and Ty had quality time with both sets of grandparents.  I cherish these special moments for him, and really look forward to welcoming baby #2 into this amazing and supportive family.

 The annual Halloween party at Tyler's school

 Auntie T & Uncle Brian visited right before Halloween & we got to do all things Halloween with them, like take those city-dwelling folks to a pumpkin patch to pick out our own fresh pumpkins, pet & feed the farm animals, ride a tractor, drink hot apple cider and eat pumpkin pie.  T was pretty pumped about her new tshirt too :)
 Mike, Ty, and me +1 :)...I'm about 3 months pregnant here.



 Our annual Prostaff Halloween Bash...this year it was a Grease themed fete (I love my neighbors!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!