Thursday, May 12, 2011

Brynleigh is 1 month old :)



I can't believe we've gotten here, our baby girl is 1 month old!!  I have been really reflecting back this week on what it took to get here.  I think what triggered my reflection was a call from our RE congratulating us and a few TV shows I've been watching lately that have highlighted infertility.  I also finally threw out the sharps container I kept all these months from our injections.  I don't quite know what made me keep it all this time, maybe fear that we'd lose our baby and I'd need it for more injections?!  It felt really good to close that chapter, though.  I definitely have a new found relationship with God these days, because when I look at my children and my family as a whole, I can't believe how blessed we are.  Good things truly do happen to good people, even if they take a bit longer than normal :).  We definitely got our perfect little girl meant just for us.

So speaking of our perfect little angel, here are her 1 month stats:
Height:  22", 80th percentile
Weight: 8lbs 4oz, 20th percentile 
Eyes: navy blue
Hair:  blond
Sleep:  3-4 hour stints at night

I'll post more information on her habits/behaviors, likes/dislikes, etc when I get a second.  Right now, little girl is demanding my attention. Just to tide you over, here are a few pix of Brynleigh Anne.

A visit from Aunt T & Uncle Brian
Our little sweetheart
Yawning
 Taking a stroller ride
Spending time outside with big brother Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!