Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Gustafsons & Faulkners come to Cincy

** This post is out of order...but I forgot to add a post about my friends' trip to Cincy in July 2010**

At the end of July, my two best friends in the whole world brought their families to southern Ohio for a weekend. We try to get together 1 or 2 times a year with the entire clan, and since they knew I was going through a rough time, they made the effort to come to me.  It was the perfect weekend with the kiddos and their awesome parents.  I have the best friends ever, and I think we have the cutest kids ever!!! 

Feeding the ducks at the park

Busting a move at Newport on the Levee

 BFFs!!!
 The hot hubs! (they belong to the ladies above...in order)
 Our adorable cuties (Marina is adding to the crew come Feb '11)
 Family photos with the Cincy skyline in the background



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!