Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rave: NMNB Podcasts


You may have noticed a new link on my blog titled "New Moms New Babies".  Here's the back story on that.  When I was pregnant, both times that is, I was OBSESSED with the podcasts from the Pregtastic Ladies.  You can download their podcasts for free on ITunes, or listen to them right on your computer.  I used ITunes, then uploaded them onto my blackberry and used them when I was on the treadmill or doing my walks (here's my post about these awesome podcasts back when I was pg).  Now that I'm a mommy of two kids preschool age and under, I have a new obsession, the "New Moms New Babies" series of podcasts started by some pregtastic alums a while back.  These podcasts talk about topics for new moms, moms of multiples, moms of 2+, diapering, breastfeeding, behavioral issues, you name it.  They have a panel of moms on the podcasts each week, and often bring in an "expert" or two on the topic they are discussing.  You can download the podcasts on ITunes, or subscribe and automatically download them.  You can also listen to them on your computer.  I've been listening to their 'casts during my lunch at work while I'm attached to my pump.  I highly recommend getting on board!  Here's their website!  Now go enjoy both awesome podcasts!  :)

1 comment:

Comments? Me likey!