Monday, August 22, 2011

Milestone Monday

T started his new daycare this week, or "school" as we like to call it.  He will start his part-time preschool program at the beginning of September.  I'm happy to report, he seems very happy at his new school!
 B went to her first bday party...and even donned the party hat!  Happy 1st Birthday Liliana! 
 And another first, I'm now a WORKING MOM of TWO!  ::snif, tear:: I'm back at work after 4.5 months home with my babies.  I'm heartbroken, but I keep reminding myself I'm blessed to be able to be home with my kids during the summer, yet still bring home a paycheck so we can give them everything they'll ever want.  Oh how I miss these cute faces!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these new milestones. Your kids are too cute! New follower from tat. Would love the follow at www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!