Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nap Strike

Today B was on a nap strike.  That's right folks!  It was almost 4pm and my little angel had been awake since 8:45am!  That's 7 hours without a nap!  Pretty impressive for a 3.5 month old!  So desperate times call for desperate measures, or ipad apps at least (lol!).  I downloaded an app called "baby sleeping wonders" that allows you to choose between the vacuum, hair dryer, running water, a motor & waves, then select a timer that can go as long as you want (even up to 24 hours) the sound to play.  I picked 2 hours (wishful thinking!). 
I put her in her vibrating chair, set the ipad (a'la hair dryer sound) next to her, and...

VOILA!!!  Technology saves the day!  So, for the next two hours, I'll be "drying my hair". :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I have to see if they have that app for the iPhone. My 8 month old is always way to busy to sleep! Following you from Kidding Around Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just kidding, I'm already a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's awesome! Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Hope you got some much needed rest - you and the baby!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!