Monday, August 1, 2011

Milestone Monday

Happy Monday Blog Readers!  It's time for another "Milestone Monday".  Our blondies are doing lots of new and exciting things as of late, so it's hard to pick just one.  Here's my pick for this week, and some runner-ups. 

On a completely unrelated note, I only have 3 more Mondays left with the kids before I head back to work.  So depressing!  You SAHM are soooo blessed!  I guess I'm lucky I get to be a PT SAHM...but I wish I could be there for them all the time.  ::sigh::

B is finally interested in toys.  Here she is on her playmat. 

Our honorable mentions are her new cute chunky baby thighs (which makes me happy since she was such a bony peanut for so long!), she's almost grown out of her 3 month outfits, we are in the process of moving her to her crib (if mommy can finally let go...) & tummy time is more successful these days.
This weekend T went off the diving board all by himself AND swam to the side of the 12 foot deep diving well without Daddy in the water with him.  All the lifeguards kept asking his age. I guess it's not "normal" for a 4 year old to be able to do this (we had no idea).  We also noticed lots of strangers pointing and watching him.  We have just always had a daredevil on our hands, so we always push him to try new things.  Plus, he swims constantly, and sometimes in a choppy lake, so that helps his skills.  We were very proud.  Hubs did have to "lie" a bit when the guards asked if he passed his deep water test, ummmmmmm.... Oh well.

T's honorable mentions include taking the lock off his door, locking himself in his carseat (he's been doing this successfully all summer) and being able to turn the tv on/off using the remote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!