Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday T-bird!

My little man is 5 today.  ::gasp::  Where has the time gone, seriously!  My baby boy is now a full-blown big boy.  It's insane!  Truly.  He's the sweetest, kindest little guy.  He is adventurous, talkative, inventive, friendly and insanely adorable.  T is a ladies man.  He is an incredibly loving big brother and makes me proud everyday.  We are truly blessed to have this boy in our lives.  I am so grateful for this gift God has given me, to be this child's mommy. 

Happy Birthday Tyler James.  We love you more than the grass, the sky, the moon and stars, the trees, the birds, the sun, everything in the whole world! 

I'll post photos of his birthday party, baptism and his actual birthday tomorrow.  ::phew::  It was quite a weekend.  I hope I made every moment incredibly special for him.  





Don't Forget to Vote Daily!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday T! I can't wait to hear more about the weekend!

    PS I have a Nifty Thirfty post!! Bring it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post. Happy (belated) birthday to Tyler!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!