Thursday, May 3, 2012

Is this not the Cutest?!

Next stop...the Majors.  lol. 

Okay, not really.  But, regardless of if he whiffs, runs to the wrong base or kicks dirt instead of fielding a ball, it's adorable to watch!  There's nothing like a preschooler in a baseball uniform up to bat.  So cute!  Although we spent our 7th anniversary at a little league game, it's the nature of the next stage of our lives as parents.  I may complain a bit about my loss of free time, but I'm still thankful I have the opportunity to be this little boy's mommy!  I am, and always will be, his biggest fan!  Go Cobras! :)

Up to bat!
 On first
 Waiting to go home
 Of course I couldn't post without a picture of my little boo boo, too!  She was mid-change and crawled away from me.  B was trying to scale the baby gate to play with her big bro.  B is now pointing at EVERYTHING and loves to clap.  She's saying "mama", "dada", "more", "brother", and "yay".  We're working on more signs.  She's definitely not as receptive as T was, but I'm not giving up.  We're working on walking holding one hand, but she's very timid.  She's changing everyday.  It's amazing to watch! 

TGIF! 





Don't Forget to Vote Daily!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Our little one is playing soccer right now, and it's the funniest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. Can't wait for little league games.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!