B came 2 days after I took this picture! Crazy she was all balled up in there! :)
And on a completely unrelated note...
I need your advice, dear readers!!! So please don't be shy! Weigh in!
My MIL watches baby B while I'm at work. She has a very large house with a big, beautiful greatroom. Problem is...that leaves a lot of spaces to baby proof as B gets mobile. Now that B is starting to get around, we have been discussing how to baby proof her home with gates, locks, etc. Then I started to think ahead to my summer at home with my kiddos. I am a teacher, so I'm fortunate enough to be able to spend 9 weeks at home during the summer months. I digress... I know many of you have reviewed what is often called the "baby jail" or a new age playpen. I thought to myself, this might work. MIL can use it until I'm out of school. That would save her the hassle of pesky gates & cabinet locks for only a few months with B full time, and I would benefit from having it handy in the summer, when juggling both kids by myself. I have been doing some research and it looks like I'm between the following 3 possibilities:
1. Little Playzone with Lights & Sound (retails for 99.00-119.00, depending on the day on Amazon)
4 of 5 stars on Amazon (aka My Shopping Bible)
2. Pavlov's Toyz Electronic Interactive Activity Baby Playpen (retails for 113.00)
3 of 5 stars on Amazon
3. Dream On Me Playyard (retails for 114.00)
4 of 5 stars on Amazon
1. Should I go with the "baby jail" option to help my MIL reduce her baby proofing and then use it for my summer at home??
2. Are there other options I am not aware of?? Please enlighten me!!
3. Can any of you review the above options? Have you used them?
4. Is it completely GROSS to buy one of these through a baby resale shop?
TIA for the help! Hope you're all out enjoying this unseasonably warm weather, unlike me...who's stuck inside a windowless classroom with mouthy high schoolers. ::joy:: T and I are definitely hitting the park tonight!!!