Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday ~ 11.04.11

Link up with "The Little Things We Do", and play along!  TGIF, folks!

1. My favorite thing about this week was/is that I stayed organized and on top of things, so by today I'm not completely overwhelmed and my house is actually somewhat "clean".  Progress :)

2. Colder weather makes me want to live on soup and warm Starbucks Holiday coffee :)
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are 1. when I see my kids interact and "play", it made all the struggles worth it 2. when my students actually "get" something 3. my hubs actually helping around the house without being asked (or he might call it "nagging" ::blushes!  whoot!

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose my running shoes.  Mizunos are THE BEST shoes out there!  This answer might shock some of you that know my obsession with heels, but you can't run in heels!
5. My personality type is Type A, OCD perfectionist, first child, people-pleaser, and dual-personality gemini (I'm a handful!)
6. I have a serious problem resisting shoes! 
7. My favorite color to wear is blue, followed closely by purple.

And this weekend, we're off to sweet home Chicago for the first time since May!  I needed a dose of "home".  Can't wait to be back there!  Now if only I was Dorthy so I could click my heels, skip over Indiana, and get there faster! 
Ahhhh home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!