Got this idea from a blog I follow "When True Love Really Does Walk in". She got it from a blog she follows "The Little Things we do". This is why I love blogging and following other mommies and their journeys. So fun! Thanks for the idea ladies! Go check out their blogs if they're not on your list.
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an orthodontist during the day, and a ballerina at night, when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be (oh there are so many!) author, scientist at the CDC, full-time mother/paid-blogger, party planner .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like Clarissa in "Clarissa Explains it All" .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a Clown (once fat and once skinny...same costume) .
5. My favorite childhood toy was definitely Barbies and babies (I was born to be a mommy!) .
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I okay, I seriously never got in really huge trouble (goodie goodie here). I guess I'd need my mom's help on this one to jog my memory. I did get in HUGE trouble when I sent my 4 year old brother on his bike to McDonalds to get me some breakfast. He ended up getting the food, the bag broke on the way home, some stranger in a truck pulled over to help him (thank God he truly helped and didn't steal him) by wrapping his food in a map to take home, and when he got home my parents yelled at him so much that he got so upset he had an asthma attack which landed him in the emergency room. They still hold this one over my head.
7. I get daily inspiration from my mom! She's the coolest! She's motivated, intelligent, funny, well-liked, and easy to talk to. I love my mom and I'm so lucky I hit the mom lottery! Although my Dad pretty much rocks too, just in different ways.