Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our baby is One!

Happy 1st Birthday Tyler James! Holy moly...I can't believe I'm already posting this...Tyler turns 1 today! I seriously can't believe it's been a year since I was laid up in the hospital in labor, awaiting the arrival of Tyler James. Here's what I looked like a year ago today...yikes! After 22 hours of labor, Tyler arrived at 8:42pm on Monday, June 25, 2007 at 9lbs and 21", and it was the happiest day of our lives! Today we headed to the doctor for his one year check up and here are his current stats: 21lbs 2.5oz & 30". He's still a bit on the "tall" side and pretty average on his weight...just a healthy, happy little boy! The dr gave us the go-ahead to start milk, turn around our car seat and sent him away with 4...yes 4...shots! Here are a few shots of Ty during his first few days...

And here he is now!!

already texting on his cell phone


1 comment:

Comments? Me likey!