Thursday, June 12, 2008

How I plan to spend my summer vacation

It doesn't get much better than this does it? Monday was my last day of work till August...and it was just the most perfect day with Tyler. It was the first time that we took his lion outside and it was like discovering a whole new world for him. He was truckin'! Oh...and note the visor...how cute is that!? Makes him look even more like his Daddy (if that's even possible considering they're already clones!) Thank God summer is here. I tell my students all the time that the teachers need the break just as much as they do...there would be no teachers otherwise...no one would come back for another year:)

Having a blast flying down the street (well the sidewalk at least...you can breath a sigh of relief now Grandmas!)

Hurry up Cincy...you're holding me back!

See ya later Mom...I've got places to go and things to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!