Monday, July 2, 2012

Some Much-Needed Girl Time

This past weekend I went up to see a friend overnight, for only the second time since B was born.  My good friend, Amy, has been in my life since freshman year of college.  We were only 18 years old when we met, so we've been through a lot together and have had a lot of laughs.  Sometimes it's nice to remember who I was BEFORE I was a wife and mommy of two.  It's good therapy, a nice dose of rejuvination and just plain fun to just be me for a night.  Mommy likey. 

Thanks, Am, for showing me a good time.  I look forward to the next catch-up session, and the rest of those hilarious photo albums of our horrible fashion faux-pas :)  Love ya!




Don't Forget to Vote Daily!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on the girl time! I am so grateful for my husband and our relationship, but I am also immensely grateful for all the other relationships I have in my life! My girlfriends mean so much to me and sometimes you just gotta get together with the girls because you can bond with them in a different way than with your husband and kids. Just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better, I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!