Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Break 2009

The first week April the Scherman family drove...yes I did say DROVE...down to South Carolina to Myrtle Beach for a week. We stayed gratis in the beautiful Shoptech condo right on the ocean in North Myrtle (Shoptech is Mike's company). Although the ride down was not exactly smooth sailing when Ty puked everywhere somewhere in Tennesee in the middle of the night, but we survived. We had a wonderful week of 70+ weather and got to enjoy the beach, do some fun dinners and Mike got to golf. It was a relaxing week in the sun. I even got to read, yes read an actual book that doesn't have rhyming or pictures. I am now officially on the Twilight bandwagon, as I read the first book in 2 days!!! Mike's mom, her husband Dave and my sister-in-law also came down for a few days and we had fun spending some quality time with them. All and all, it was a wonderful trip down south. The pictures are in no particular order and I gave up trying to pick out pictures carefully since it's a miracle I'm actually trying to update the blog at all a month later! Here are a few at least. Check my facebook for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!