Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom/Grams!

Happy milestone bday (you fill in the age...I'm being nice...but just look at the pictures below for a hint. Sorry Mom!) When we were in Chicago for Thanksgiving, my Dad and I managed to pull of a surprise party for my mom. We had about 50 people at the club for cocktails, apps, an italian buffet dinner and lots of desserts. Although my mom knew about a "get-together" (because she's nosy!) she didn't know how large the party really was. I think it was a great success. Everyone had a great time (some more than others!!!...Dad!). I got to be the DD for my parents...what fun. No one deserves a big hoopla more than my wonderful mommy! Even Ty got to join in the festivities and was a hit at the party! Happy Birthday Mom...today is her real birthday!


Mom's fake surprise face:)
Some of the decor I put togetherTy really enjoying his mealB and his girlfriend, Therese Ty's gift for his GramsShots with the birthday girl The guys all sang to her and made her take shots
Mom enjoyed catching up with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!