Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby G is finally here!

Now that the proud parents have already announced his arrival to family and friends...I feel I can post that my best friend Marina & her husband Corey had their son today...just 1 day after his official due date! Hendrix David Gustafson made his arrival at 4:45am this morning weighing in at 7lbs,4oz and 19" long. From what I hear...all are doing well and over the moon over their new little man! We can't wait to meet him and Tyler is very excited to meet his new little buddy. Photos to come later! Later is here...scroll down!

I was lucky to be only an hour and a half away this weekend (we were up at our family lake house) so I jetted down from Michigan to meet baby Hendrix. I was so excited to see him and the new parents. He is just beautiful! He looks just like his Daddy with Mommy's nose. The little peanut was an angel while I visited and it was so fun to hold a newborn again...it really made me realize how big Tyler actually is now! My how far we've come in 1 year...and how fast it has gone! It feels like just yesterday we were in that position. The new parents are doing awesome with their beautiful baby and I was so thankful I got to come down for a short visit to share this special time with them and give Hendrix lots of love and kisses (and bring lots of COFFEE to the tired parents and grandparents!)

The door to their condo! How cute!
Corey bought this cake for his baby boy! Adorable! Testing out his good set of lungs for Auntie Kiki
Corey says Hendrix has his feet and they were quite a sight so I had to take a picture of them...he's going to be a basketball player I think! Already giving Daddy a high-five (notice Rudy snuggling with his new brother!)Mommy and her baby boy!Hendrix & me...he's so tiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!