Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tyler is 3/4 of a year

So on Tuesday Tyler turns 9 months. I can't believe our little baby is rounding the end of his 1st year. Time sure does fly by! We went for his 9 month appt this week, since we'll be on Spring break in Florida when he officially turns 9 months. Here are his latest stats:
Height 28.5"
Weight 17lbs 14oz
He's a healthy little man! In other news...we are now only doing 2 breastfeeding sessions a day (morning and bedtime) and I have officially hung up my breast pump after 9 months (good riddance). I think it will find a nice new home at the Gustafson household and resume it's normal functions shortly...but for now...it's retired!!! The other big piece of news to report is Ty's first official haircut. We took him to Cookie Cutters where we got to pick what vehicle he sat in and kids that get their haircut at this kids-only salon also get to pick their own DVD to watch when they get their haircut. We didn't pick one for Ty since it would not hold his attention for more than 30 seconds. As you can see in the pix below...it was the car's steering wheel that kept him interested as his hair began to disappear. I have to admit I was a little traumatized when his hair was all gone...but he desperately needed a style and hair always grows back (at least that's how Mike comforted me). The difference is dramatic...but I'm sure I'll get used to it:) At least we can see his pretty blue eyes now.
Here's the new do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!