Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HHI - August 2012 - Take Two

In August, the fam traveled to SC to celebrate the marriage of my SIL and BIL. After the festivities, we had about 5 days to rest, relax and spend time as a family on the beach. It was heaven. 
















Looking at these pictures now, I can't believe how much the kids have already changed, and how relaxed we all look.  Ah summer...  It was such a blessing to have the whole extended family together.  My kids were very blessed to have both sets of grandparents on vacation.  We are very lucky our family is so close, and we all get along swimmingly ::pun intended::  Man, I need a vacation!  Luckily, my other SIL is getting married in Florida in March.  Something to get me through the stressful, dark times, for sure.  Next on our list, Disneyland perhaps?!  What do you think about the minimum age a child can really appreciate Disney.  Three?!  Four?! 



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally jealous of your vacation! It looks fun and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Me likey!