Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spring into 2010 ~ March 2010

March 2010 was full of fun events!  My cousin is getting married in April, and as her MOH, I was responsible for throwing her a bridal shower.  The theme was You've got to Kiss a lot of Frogs to get to your Prince.  My cousin is obsesssed with frogs, so it just worked.  I thought it turned out great!

What an elaborate cake!  You can get the "theme" from this.

Tyler & E relaxing after the festivities
The crew trying out Ty's big boy undies
My cousin Stephanie married the man of her dreams she had to go to the other side of the world to meet.  Sam & Steph had a beautiful wedding and reception.  It was the perfect time to get the family together.  Congrats guys!
Little did I know this would be my last moments with one of the best women in the world, my amazingly strong, intelligent, lovely Aunt Gretchen
The fam always being the life of the party!
Sam & Mike
Near the end of March, Mike, Ty and I took a trip down to Fort Myers, FL with my parents, for spring break.  It was Ty's first plane ride in his own seat.  It was an exciting time, and he was the best little boy.  I was so proud.  We had a relaxing time and perfect weather on our trip.   A big thanks goes out to my parents for inviting us yet again!  It really makes for a wonderful, memorable vacay!
Our one night walking on the beach to catch the sunset alone.  Thanks Mom & Dad for babysitting.
When we returned home from vacation, it was time to celebrate Easter.  Ty and I got to color eggs, and I got to play easter bunny.  That was so much fun this year.  Ty loved searching for the eggs, his basket and his gift.  I even got creative putting small paw prints around.  Simple pleasures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!