Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chicago/Wisconsin Weekend

One weekend in August, I took at trip by myself (a rarity indeed!). I flew into Chicago and rode the L into the city. It was both hard and exciting to be back because I miss it so much! I got to see and spend time with two of my favorite people, out with Amy on Friday night in Chicago, and with Pills on Saturday night for her bachelorette. Jen's sisters and mom really put on a great weekend. We stayed up at their lake house in Wisconsin and had a relaxing day boating and an incredibly fun night helping bachelorette celebrate her upcoming wedding to John! Although we did get kicked out of a bar (a hilarious story for another day!) the day and night were perfect. I was so glad I could be a part of it. Jenny's friends were so welcoming and fun. I had a great time relaxing and having a few drinks.

Opening up her sexy giftsPre-game tequila shot courtesy of her sister, the maid of honor The Pillsbury women; Mrs. P, Jen, Allison & Kayla

Dance party USA post bar booting :)The whole gang


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!