Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pillsbury/Hopkins Wedding

Last weekend, I was lucky enough to be part of a special wedding. On October 24th my oldest friend Jenny Pillsbury (she was 7 and I was 8) married her prince charming in WI. I am now officially the wedding singer :), as I sang at my 2nd wedding. Despite my nerves and the cold I was fighting, it went well. Congrats to the new Jenny & John Hopkins! The wedding was beautiful and we all had a great time!
Pictures in the church were hard because I had to sit near the piano and had the glare from the window the entire time. Here's Jen with her Dad walking down the aisle to John
The bride and groom at the altar
Pam, Ryan, Mike and I at the reception
Beautiful bride
Jenny dancing with her Dad
My cute parens enjoying the reception
Mike and I enjoying a toddler-free night
The Hopkins
Ty with his Great Aunt Alison, who traveled all the way from Toledo to babysit Ty! We can't thank her enough for our adult evening. Ty had a great time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!