Tuesday, September 15, 2009

School Days, School Days

Ty and I are both back in school. He is happily back at the Children's Academy with his old friends and teachers, and I am pounding it out back at the high school. I'm also back into the thick of being a cheerleading coach, so most of my "free time" is spent with high school girls at high school football games. I try to take Ty with me for a few games, so as to not lose too much of my time at home without spending it with him. This year Loveland got a new addition to our Varsity pregame, a huge blow-up tiger head and tunnel. Needless to say Tyler was obsessed with the tiger, running through it over and over again. Mommy and Ty had a great time bonding over Loveland football, popcorn, "cream" as he calls it (ice cream), cheers and blow-up animals:) GO TIGERS!
Ty sitting on the track during the varsity game. He was loving those cheerleaders! :)
The crazy start to our student section
My JV girls. I'm so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!