Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Many Faces of Tyler James

What can I say, we just love taking pictures of our little man! Tyler has really started to develop a personality that Mike and I can't get enough of! We just adore watching him smile, laugh and wiggle. He's really a happy baby with some unbelievably strong legs. We sometimes think he will get up and walk around. He only gets crabby when he's hungry or tired. Otherwise he loves to play on his playmat, bounce on his bouncy chair and smile and laugh at his parents who constantly try to entertain him. Ty has finally started following a routine that we think is working. It took us a few weeks to get our routine to work, but Mike and I start putting him down around 8pm and he's usually asleep by 9:30pm. He does wake up 1 time a night, but it's getting less and less everyday. We actually get an hour or so to ourselves now, which is a relief. I'm still trying to figure out how to juggle school, coaching and motherhood, and still have time for myself and Mike. I tried a strollerfit class this week. It is a class where you take your stroller and your baby and do cardio, stretching, abs, and band work with other moms. It was fun to meet some new people but I found it hard to get over the fact that they made me sing "I'm a little teapot" while we stretched. I do plan to try another class though;) But Tyler is an absolute joy and worth every second of frustration, exhaustion and confusion. He has turned our lives upside-down and we wouldn't have it any other way!

Taking a million pix of our happy boy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!