Thursday, July 9, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Yes I'm a bit on the late side...but what can I say...I'm having far too much fun with Ty at home to update my blog! Since it was still Tyler birthday party weekend on Father's Day, and my fam was still in town, we celebrated a day later with just the three of us. Since I'm home with Ty for the summer, I thought it would be fun to make a project out of it (plus it was a great reason to have him outside and active). I had Tyler paint and draw on the wrapping paper for Mike's gifts and then wrapped his new bike seat and tool box up in it. It was adorable (if I do say so myself), and made it very special for Mike. Then Mike and Ty tried out his new wadding pool (Thanks Grams and Granddad...it's awesome!) We just love our Daddy and think he's the best Daddy in the whole world, so we wanted to be sure we did something special for him, even if it was a day late!

Ty putting his artistic touches on the wrapping paper!
Mike opening his tool boxTy and his hero with the wrapping paper Hanging with his Daddy in the new pool on a very hot day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!