Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Baby is 4

To my boy,

Today you turned four, and I remember you coming into the world like it was yesterday.  Four years ago I was a scared new mommy, worried about her new little baby who was whisked into the NICU with breathing problems. It was only four years ago that I really understood what pure, unending love felt like from the first moment I layed eyes on you.  You came into our lives and changed them forever, but I wouldn't want it any other way.  You slept through the night at 5 weeks, mama was your first word, you never fussed when you got a new tooth, but we always knew when you were teething because you stuck your tongue out, and took your first steps just days before you turned one.  When you're sick or hurt only mommy can make it better, you still demand 3 books at bedtime, sometimes you say the darndest things, you're kind, bugs and cars are your favorite things and no matter how hard I try I can't get you to like strawberries.  When you laugh, a big belly laugh, it still brings tears to my eyes, and when you tell me that you love me or that I'm the best mommy in the whole world, I can't believe that you're mine! Tyler, you are an energetic, compassionate, funny little boy who could talk all day if we let you.  You have lit up our lives with a new sense of adventure, and we are blessed to be your mommy & daddy!  We hope your birthday was so very special, because you are the most special and loved little boy in the world!  Happy Birthday, Ty-man!  We love you!

Your very blessed Mommy & Daddy

Just born
 You're One!
Our Cutie is Two

Three!
 Today!  You're a big four year old! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Me likey!